Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fraud & Claims Ops Manager 1 - Claims & Recovery
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer & Small Business Banking Operations (CSBBO) Contact Centers serve consumer and small business customers through various channels that include digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts how, where, and when they wish.
The Claims Assistance Center (CAC) has an opening for a motivated Fraud & Claims Operations
Manager 1, responsible for managing team members who provide quality customer service to our Online Banking and Debit Card customers. The Fraud & Claims Operations Manager 1 position will manage the workflow and quality of Fraud & Claims Specialists, resolve complex claims and handle escalated customer calls.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Conducting monthly 1:1's, team meetings, fostering career progression.
- Writing and conducting of staff performance evaluations.
- Evaluation and implementation of departmental performance standards.
- Development and implementation of standardized work processes across the department.
- Matrix management of budget dollars.
- Participate and/or manage related departmental projects.
- Participating in audit/exam preparations, as well as managing business safety and soundness through day-to-day risk management.
Schedule: Monday - Wednesday & Friday 1:15pm to 10:15pm & Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 2700 S. Price Rd. Chandler, AZ
**Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1+ year of fraud call center experience
- 1+ year of supervisory or management experience
- 1+ year of financial experience
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $47,500 Mid: $57,000
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.