Whaley Animal Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Whaley Animal Hospital
Whaley Animal Hospital is seeking a Full-Time Receptionist for our Hialeah Clinic.
This position will work directly with the Doctor and staff and provide excellent bilingual communication skills. This position will require Saturdays and some holidays.
Our receptionists are responsible for the daily flow of our hospital and ensure our clients feel welcomed as soon as they enter our facility.
Summary of job purpose and function
The Veterinary Receptionist will be responsible for a visitor’s first impression of the hospital. You will welcome anyone entering the property with a friendly, warm greeting.
Essential responsibilities and tasks
- Must be bilingual.
- Listens empathetically.
- Assesses each client’s need, as well as the pet’s general condition.
- Promptly processes accurate and thorough information about incoming pets.
- Acts as a liaison and interpreter to clients, frequently keeping them informed.
- Prepares medical records.
- Attaches loose forms to medical records and files promptly.
- Delivers and sends faxes, email and other correspondence promptly to the correct individual.
- Files records and paperwork accurately.
- Maintains cash drawer at specified amount by making change accurately for client payments made in cash.Other duties as assigned.